Once again, the Alaska Public Health Association (ALPHA) is pleased to offer meeting space for pre and post-Summit sessions as part of the 2018 Alaska Health Summit. Space is available to Alaska coalitions and public health organizations for meetings and workshops at no cost. Space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Times when space is available are:
- Monday, January 15, Noon through 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 16, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm (Please note this is during the ALPHA reception and annual meeting)
- Wednesday, January 17, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thursday, January 18, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, January 19, 8:00 am through 5:00 pm
For more information, go to the Pre and Post Summit Session page
Finding Our Way Forward
35th Alaska Health Summit | January 16-18, 2018
Hotel Captain Cook, Anchorage, Alaska
With a changing landscape and the potential of decreased funding at both the state and national level, it is increasingly important for Public Health to build our science and evidence based programming to support the health and well-being of our citizenry. The 2018 Health Summit will focus on how we move forward to positively impact the health and well-being of all Alaskans.
The Health Summit is being organized around the following thematic areas:
- Building Public Health System Capacity
- Health Promotion
- Health Protection and Security
- Public Health Research and Evaluation
- Emerging Issues
Registration will open in October 2017
Please visit our Cafe Press site for mugs, hats, tees, totes and more, or order a fleece vest at the next Health Summit.